1000S OF HOLIDAYS UNDER £499PP
SAVE ON JULY AND AUGUST BREAKS
July and August:
• 1000’s of Holidays under £499 (Based on 7 night holidays)
• Save up to £300 per couple (Based on 7,10,11 & 14 night holidays)
• Over 150,000 Free Kids Places available
• Prices from £499pp (based on 7 night holidays across S21)
• Save up to £200 per couple on Greek Holidays (based on 7,10,11& 14 night holidays across S21)
• Prices from £649pp (based on 7 night holidays across S21)
• Save up to £250 per couple on Cyprus Holidays (based on 7,10,11 & 14 night holidays across S21)
TUI HOLIDAY PROMISE EXPLAINED
We’d like to reassure you that in any of the following circumstances, you’re protected by our Holiday Promise, meaning your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change to another date or receive a full refund:
• If government advice changes and it becomes illegal to travel abroad
• If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel abroad
• If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine on arrival
If we need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don’t need to do anything. We’ll work through bookings in departure date order to proactively contact you as soon as we can.
FREE CHANGES – NOW INCLUDING MAY AND JUNE 2021
We promise you the flexibility to make changes to your holiday booking. We’re offering free changes on selected holidays due to depart before 31 October 2021 – now including bookings departing in May and June 2021. Please see below for more information and the T&Cs or head straight to our fee-free changes policy page.
•You’ll also have other options, including the opportunity to change your package booking to another holiday fee-free.
• Once you receive your email cancellation from us, log in to Manage My Booking to select an option. For flight-only and accommodation-only bookings, you’ll receive a refund automatically.
Log in to Manage My Booking to request a refund or reschedule your cancelled holiday>
PRE-TRAVEL PEACE OF MIND
• If you or someone in your party is not able to travel due to contracting COVID-19, or you are officially required to self-isolate at the time of your departure, you will be able to change your holiday without charge.
• We’ll only take you to destinations that we know either don’t require you to quarantine when you arrive or that we know will let you forgo the quarantine period in their country if you provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test.
• You can also change your booking for free if you’re travelling to a destination which requires you to quarantine on your return.
• You’re not currently required to have had a COVID-19 vaccine in order to travel. The latest on this can be found on the FCDO website. Sign up for FCDO travel advice email alerts, so you automatically receive the latest travel advice updates and travel requirements for the destinations you want to know about.
COVID COVER AVAILABLE
Make sure you and your holiday are protected with 5-star Defaqto rated Travel Insurance from AXA Insurance. You’ll be covered for any medical expenses related to COVID-19 while on holiday. You can purchase this at the time of booking, or after you’ve booked from insurance.tui.co.uk. T&Cs apply.
Purchase travel insurance from AXA Insurance>
Because some countries need you to provide a negative COVID-19 test result before you travel, we’re working with a selection of healthcare partners to make that process easier for you. They offer various types of COVID-19 test, which are being offered at discounted rates for TUI customers.
|Free TUI Child Places||Free Child First Choice|